Sunday, July 17, 2011

In that moment..

In the moment..

When the sudden rush of Consciousness
Filled within all my six senses

When the forgotten entirety of my Life
Shrunk to a stunning fact of existence

When the visions of the Future so protected
Seemed to Puff!! And Vanish among the bubbles

When the regret of not saying the words
I have forever hesitated to say
Weighed me down more than I could bear

When the experiences I have put away for later
Punished me for not grabbbing them when presented

When the Love locked deep in my heart
Seemed to rot for not having shared with my world

When the Truth that I LIVE
Struck me harder than it ever did

When the grilling stare of Death
Melted my heart but steeled my nerves

When Life as given to me
Rushed to fill my lungs as it did first time long ago

When Friends I made for life
Were lost and found again

When wise words that were jokes of my past
Became lessons I would write about for the rest of my life

When I knew I would die
When I almost died

In that moment..

I have lived an Eternity called Lifetime!!

No comments: